ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code PRAGATHINAGAR branch located in HYDERABAD city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR IFSC Code: ANDB0001714
|IFSC Code||ANDB0001714. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||PLOT NO 1239 & 1240 , NEERAJA NILAYAM, PRGATHI NAGAR, OPP JNTU, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD 500090, PRAGATHINAGAR.|
ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001714, MICR code is 500011157 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located PLOT NO 1239 & 1240 , NEERAJA NILAYAM, PRGATHI NAGAR, OPP JNTU, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD 500090, PRAGATHINAGAR, HYDERABAD – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – 0.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch, HYDERABAD Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0001714
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the PRAGATHINAGAR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK PRAGATHINAGAR Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001714.