ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – SRIKAKULAM, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code HARIPURAM branch located in SRIKAKULAM city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM IFSC Code: ANDB0002962
|IFSC Code||ANDB0002962. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||OLD NH 5,MAIN ROAD,MANDASA MANDAL,HARIPURAM,532243, HARIPURAM.|
ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002962, MICR code is NA for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located OLD NH 5,MAIN ROAD,MANDASA MANDAL,HARIPURAM,532243, HARIPURAM, SRIKAKULAM – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – 237004.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch, SRIKAKULAM Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0002962
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the HARIPURAM branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK HARIPURAM Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002962.