ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – WEST GODAVARI, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code PALAKOL branch located in WEST GODAVARI city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL IFSC Code: ANDB0000420
|IFSC Code||ANDB0000420. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||BANK STREET W.G.PALAKOL,W G DIST,AP, PALAKOL.|
ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0000420, MICR code is 534011302 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located BANK STREET W.G.PALAKOL,W G DIST,AP, PALAKOL, WEST GODAVARI – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – 0.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch, WEST GODAVARI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0000420
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the PALAKOL branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK PALAKOL Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0000420.