ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – BANGALORE URBAN, KARNATAKA
Get ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code KASAVANAHALLI branch located in BANGALORE URBAN city or district, KARNATAKA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI IFSC Code: ANDB0002218
|IFSC Code||ANDB0002218. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||DNO.9 BY 1A,NEAR AYISH BAZAR,KASAVANAHALLI MAIN ROAD,BANGALORE 560035, BANGALORE.|
ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002218, MICR code is NA for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located DNO.9 BY 1A,NEAR AYISH BAZAR,KASAVANAHALLI MAIN ROAD,BANGALORE 560035, BANGALORE, BANGALORE URBAN – KARNATAKA and contact No – 8951343310.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch, BANGALORE URBAN Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0002218
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KASAVANAHALLI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK KASAVANAHALLI Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002218.