ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – BETUL, MADHYA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code BETUL branch located in BETUL city or district, MADHYA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK BETUL IFSC Code: ANDB0002772
|IFSC Code||ANDB0002772. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||BETUL BRANCH,PLOT NO 1 13,3,DEV COMPLEX,NEAR SHANI MANDIR,BETUL GANJ,BETIL DIST,MADHYA PRADESH,460001, BETUL.|
ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002772, MICR code is 460011001 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located BETUL BRANCH,PLOT NO 1 13,3,DEV COMPLEX,NEAR SHANI MANDIR,BETUL GANJ,BETIL DIST,MADHYA PRADESH,460001, BETUL, BETUL – MADHYA PRADESH and contact No – 234633.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch, BETUL Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0002772
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the BETUL branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK BETUL Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002772.