ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – KATNI, MADHYA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code KATNI branch located in KATNI city or district, MADHYA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK KATNI IFSC Code: ANDB0001701
|IFSC Code||ANDB0001701. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||PLOT NO.31, 58, 86 & 87/2JAI DAYAL ROAD, SUBHASH CHOWKKATNI (MURWARA)MADHYA PRADESH, KATNI.|
ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001701, MICR code is 483011002 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located PLOT NO.31, 58, 86 & 87/2JAI DAYAL ROAD, SUBHASH CHOWKKATNI (MURWARA)MADHYA PRADESH, KATNI, KATNI – MADHYA PRADESH and contact No – 0.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch, KATNI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0001701
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KATNI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK KATNI Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001701.