ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – GREATER MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
Get ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code MULUND (EAST) branch located in GREATER MUMBAI city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) IFSC Code: ANDB0001699
|IFSC Code||ANDB0001699. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||GROUND FLOOR,VIRAJ, CHAFEKAR BANDHU MARG, MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA-400081, MULUND (EAST).|
ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001699, MICR code is 400011038 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located GROUND FLOOR,VIRAJ, CHAFEKAR BANDHU MARG, MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA-400081, MULUND (EAST), GREATER MUMBAI – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – 0.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch, GREATER MUMBAI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0001699
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the MULUND (EAST) branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK MULUND (EAST) Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001699.