ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – NANDED, MAHARASHTRA
Get ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code PALAJ branch located in NANDED city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK PALAJ IFSC Code: ANDB0003055
|IFSC Code||ANDB0003055. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||GROUND FLOOR, GAT NO 171, GRAM PANCHAYAT NO 948, AT AND PO- PALAJ, TALUK- BHOKAR, MAHARASHTRA, 431801, NANDED.|
ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0003055, MICR code is NA for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located GROUND FLOOR, GAT NO 171, GRAM PANCHAYAT NO 948, AT AND PO- PALAJ, TALUK- BHOKAR, MAHARASHTRA, 431801, NANDED, NANDED – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – 25887750.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch, NANDED Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0003055
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the PALAJ branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK PALAJ Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0003055.