ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – KALHANDI, ODISHA
Get ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code KESINGA branch located in KALHANDI city or district, ODISHA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK KESINGA IFSC Code: ANDB0001360
|IFSC Code||ANDB0001360. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||NEAR RLY PHATAK, MAIN ROAD KESINGA, KALAHAND, ORISSA-766012, KESINGA.|
ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001360, MICR code is 766011501 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located NEAR RLY PHATAK, MAIN ROAD KESINGA, KALAHAND, ORISSA-766012, KESINGA, KALHANDI – ODISHA and contact No – 0.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch, KALHANDI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0001360
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KESINGA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK KESINGA Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0001360.