ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – RUPNAGAR, PUNJAB
Get ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA BANK IFSC Code RUPNAGAR branch located in RUPNAGAR city or district, PUNJAB state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR IFSC Code: ANDB0002031
|IFSC Code||ANDB0002031. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||SCO 41 BEANT SINGH NAGAR PART II BELA ROAD, RUPNAGAR, PUNJAB – 140001, RUPNAGAR.|
ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002031, MICR code is 140011002 for ANDHRA BANK. Which is located SCO 41 BEANT SINGH NAGAR PART II BELA ROAD, RUPNAGAR, PUNJAB – 140001, RUPNAGAR, RUPNAGAR – PUNJAB and contact No – 0.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch, RUPNAGAR Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ANDB0002031
- First four characters represent the entity (ANDBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the RUPNAGAR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA BANK RUPNAGAR Branch IFSC Code is ANDB0002031.