ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK IFSC Code RAJUPALEM Branch, MICR Code – CUDDAPAH, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK IFSC Code RAJUPALEM branch located in CUDDAPAH city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM IFSC Code: APGB0002137
|IFSC Code||APGB0002137. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK.|
|Address||RAJUPALEM-516363 RAJUPALEM MANDAL KADAPA DISTRICT, RAJUPALEM.|
ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM Branch IFSC Code is APGB0002137, MICR code is 516703106 for ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK. Which is located RAJUPALEM-516363 RAJUPALEM MANDAL KADAPA DISTRICT, RAJUPALEM, CUDDAPAH – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – 230147.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM Branch, CUDDAPAH Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: APGB0002137
- First four characters represent the entity (APBLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the RAJUPALEM branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RAJUPALEM Branch IFSC Code is APGB0002137.