ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK IFSC Code RTGS-HO Branch, MICR Code – CUDDAPAH, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code / ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK IFSC Code RTGS-HO branch located in CUDDAPAH city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO IFSC Code: APGB0000001
|IFSC Code||APGB0000001. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK.|
|Address||POST BOX 65, OPP OFFICERS’ CLUB, KADAPA, CUDDAPAH.|
ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code is APGB0000001, MICR code is NA for ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK. Which is located POST BOX 65, OPP OFFICERS’ CLUB, KADAPA, CUDDAPAH, CUDDAPAH – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – 222018.
How To Transfer Money To ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO Branch, CUDDAPAH Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: APGB0000001
- First four characters represent the entity (APBLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the RTGS-HO branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code is APGB0000001.