Bank of India IFSC Code BOMDILA Branch, MICR Code – WEST KAMENG, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get Bank of India IFSC Code BOMDILA Branch / Bank of India IFSC Code BOMDILA branch located in WEST KAMENG city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Bank of India BOMDILA IFSC Code: BKID0005094
|IFSC Code||BKID0005094. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA.|
|Address||NEAR DISTRICT CIVIL HOSPITAL PO BOMDILA TRIPURA 790001, BOMDILA.|
BANK OF INDIA BOMDILA Branch IFSC Code is BKID0005094, MICR code is WAITING for BANK OF INDIA. Which is located NEAR DISTRICT CIVIL HOSPITAL PO BOMDILA TRIPURA 790001, BOMDILA, WEST KAMENG – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Bank of India BOMDILA Branch, WEST KAMENG Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for BANK OF INDIA BOMDILA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Bank of India BOMDILA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: BKID0005094
- First four characters represent the entity (BKIDXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the BOMDILA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank BOMDILA Branch IFSC Code is BKID0005094.
Service Charges Levied By Bank of India BOMDILA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Bank of India charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs. 1.50 per
Rs. 250/- Max.