Bank of India IFSC Code BAPATLA Branch, MICR Code – BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ), ANDHRA PRADESH
Get Bank of India IFSC Code BAPATLA Branch / Bank of India IFSC Code BAPATLA branch located in BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ) city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Bank of India BAPATLA IFSC Code: BKID0005673
|IFSC Code||BKID0005673. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA.|
|Address||D.N. 10-2-118 1ST FLOOR, OLD BUS STAND20TH WARD GBC ROAD, BAPATLA, DISTT GUNTUR, BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ).|
|District||BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ).|
BANK OF INDIA BAPATLA Branch IFSC Code is BKID0005673, MICR code is 522013302 for BANK OF INDIA. Which is located D.N. 10-2-118 1ST FLOOR, OLD BUS STAND20TH WARD GBC ROAD, BAPATLA, DISTT GUNTUR, BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ), BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ) – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Bank of India BAPATLA Branch, BAPATLA (DISTT GUNTUR ) Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for BANK OF INDIA BAPATLA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Bank of India BAPATLA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: BKID0005673
- First four characters represent the entity (BKIDXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the BAPATLA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank BAPATLA Branch IFSC Code is BKID0005673.
Service Charges Levied By Bank of India BAPATLA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Bank of India charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs. 1.50 per
Rs. 250/- Max.