Bank of India IFSC Code KARRA-BILASPUR Branch, MICR Code – BILASPUR, CHHATTISGARH
Get Bank of India IFSC Code KARRA-BILASPUR Branch / Bank of India IFSC Code KARRA-BILASPUR branch located in BILASPUR city or district, CHHATTISGARH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Bank of India KARRA-BILASPUR IFSC Code: BKID0009476
|IFSC Code||BKID0009476. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA.|
|Address||VILL KARRA J.K.COLLEGE CAMPUS NEAR GATORA RLY. STATION CHHATTISGARH. 495 009, BILASPUR.|
BANK OF INDIA KARRA-BILASPUR Branch IFSC Code is BKID0009476, MICR code is 495013505 for BANK OF INDIA. Which is located VILL KARRA J.K.COLLEGE CAMPUS NEAR GATORA RLY. STATION CHHATTISGARH. 495 009, BILASPUR, BILASPUR – CHHATTISGARH and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Bank of India KARRA-BILASPUR Branch, BILASPUR Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for BANK OF INDIA KARRA-BILASPUR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Bank of India KARRA-BILASPUR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: BKID0009476
- First four characters represent the entity (BKIDXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KARRA-BILASPUR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank KARRA-BILASPUR Branch IFSC Code is BKID0009476.
Service Charges Levied By Bank of India KARRA-BILASPUR Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Bank of India charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs. 1.50 per
Rs. 250/- Max.