Bank of India IFSC Code BUDH VIHAR Branch, MICR Code – DELHI, DELHI
Get Bank of India IFSC Code BUDH VIHAR Branch / Bank of India IFSC Code BUDH VIHAR branch located in DELHI city or district, DELHI state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Bank of India BUDH VIHAR IFSC Code: BKID0006099
|IFSC Code||BKID0006099. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA.|
|Address||A 70 KHASRA NO 61 19 MAIN KANJHAWALA ROAD BUDH VIHAR PHASE 1 DELHI, DELHI.|
BANK OF INDIA BUDH VIHAR Branch IFSC Code is BKID0006099, MICR code is 110013148 for BANK OF INDIA. Which is located A 70 KHASRA NO 61 19 MAIN KANJHAWALA ROAD BUDH VIHAR PHASE 1 DELHI, DELHI, DELHI – DELHI and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Bank of India BUDH VIHAR Branch, DELHI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for BANK OF INDIA BUDH VIHAR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Bank of India BUDH VIHAR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: BKID0006099
- First four characters represent the entity (BKIDXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the BUDH VIHAR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank BUDH VIHAR Branch IFSC Code is BKID0006099.
Service Charges Levied By Bank of India BUDH VIHAR Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Bank of India charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs. 1.50 per
Rs. 250/- Max.