Bank of India IFSC Code SENGAON Branch, MICR Code – HINGOLI, MAHARASHTRA
Get Bank of India IFSC Code SENGAON Branch / Bank of India IFSC Code SENGAON branch located in HINGOLI city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Bank of India SENGAON IFSC Code: BKID0000774
|IFSC Code||BKID0000774. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA.|
|Address||TAHASHIL ROAD,AT BY POST SENGAON,TAL.SENGAON,DIST HINGOLI 431542, SENGAON.|
BANK OF INDIA SENGAON Branch IFSC Code is BKID0000774, MICR code is NA for BANK OF INDIA. Which is located TAHASHIL ROAD,AT BY POST SENGAON,TAL.SENGAON,DIST HINGOLI 431542, SENGAON, HINGOLI – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Bank of India SENGAON Branch, HINGOLI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for BANK OF INDIA SENGAON Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Bank of India SENGAON Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: BKID0000774
- First four characters represent the entity (BKIDXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the SENGAON branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank SENGAON Branch IFSC Code is BKID0000774.
Service Charges Levied By Bank of India SENGAON Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Bank of India charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs. 1.50 per
Rs. 250/- Max.