Bank of India IFSC Code PANDAPADA Branch, MICR Code – KEONJHAR, ODISHA
Get Bank of India IFSC Code PANDAPADA Branch / Bank of India IFSC Code PANDAPADA branch located in KEONJHAR city or district, ODISHA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Bank of India PANDAPADA IFSC Code: BKID0005491
|IFSC Code||BKID0005491. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||BANK OF INDIA.|
BANK OF INDIA PANDAPADA Branch IFSC Code is BKID0005491, MICR code is WAITING for BANK OF INDIA. Which is located PANDAPADA, PANDAPADA, KEONJHAR – ODISHA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Bank of India PANDAPADA Branch, KEONJHAR Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for BANK OF INDIA PANDAPADA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Bank of India PANDAPADA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: BKID0005491
- First four characters represent the entity (BKIDXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the PANDAPADA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank PANDAPADA Branch IFSC Code is BKID0005491.
Service Charges Levied By Bank of India PANDAPADA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Bank of India charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs. 1.50 per
Rs. 250/- Max.