ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED IFSC Code CITY Branch, MICR Code – UDUPI, KARNATAKA
Get ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED CITY Branch IFSC Code / Abhyudaya Bank IFSC Code CITY branch located in UDUPI city or district, KARNATAKA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Abhyudaya Bank CITY IFSC Code: ABHY0065302
|IFSC Code||ABHY0065302. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED.|
|Address||SHAMBHAVI FORTUNE, BEHIND K S R T C BUS STAND, UDUPI -576101, UDUPI.|
ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED CITY Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065302, MICR code is 576065003 for ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED. Which is located SHAMBHAVI FORTUNE, BEHIND K S R T C BUS STAND, UDUPI -576101, UDUPI, UDUPI – KARNATAKA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Abhyudaya Bank CITY Branch, UDUPI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for SBI CITY Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Abhyudaya Bank CITY Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ABHY0065302
- First four characters represent the entity (ABHYXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the CITY branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, SBI CITY Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065302.
Service Charges Levied By Abhyudaya Bank CITY Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Re.1.00 per Rs. 1000 or part thereof, Minimum Rs.100& maximum Rs. 500/-||NIL||NIL||NIL|