ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED IFSC Code MAIN BR UDUPI Branch, MICR Code – UDUPI, KARNATAKA
Get ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED MAIN BR UDUPI Branch IFSC Code / Abhyudaya Bank IFSC Code MAIN BR UDUPI branch located in UDUPI city or district, KARNATAKA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Abhyudaya Bank MAIN BR UDUPI IFSC Code: ABHY0065301
|IFSC Code||ABHY0065301. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED.|
|Address||SRI KANIYOOR BLDG, CAR STREET, UDUPI, TEH. UDUPI, 576 101, UDUPI.|
|Branch||MAIN BR UDUPI.|
ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED MAIN BR UDUPI Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065301, MICR code is 576065002 for ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED. Which is located SRI KANIYOOR BLDG, CAR STREET, UDUPI, TEH. UDUPI, 576 101, UDUPI, UDUPI – KARNATAKA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Abhyudaya Bank MAIN BR UDUPI Branch, UDUPI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for SBI MAIN BR UDUPI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Abhyudaya Bank MAIN BR UDUPI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ABHY0065301
- First four characters represent the entity (ABHYXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the MAIN BR UDUPI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, SBI MAIN BR UDUPI Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065301.
Service Charges Levied By Abhyudaya Bank MAIN BR UDUPI Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Re.1.00 per Rs. 1000 or part thereof, Minimum Rs.100& maximum Rs. 500/-||NIL||NIL||NIL|