ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED IFSC Code MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch, MICR Code – THANE, MAHARASHTRA
Get ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch IFSC Code / Abhyudaya Bank IFSC Code MIRA ROAD (EAST) branch located in THANE city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Abhyudaya Bank MIRA ROAD (EAST) IFSC Code: ABHY0065052
|IFSC Code||ABHY0065052. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED.|
|Address||SHOP NO. 6,7 & 8, GROUND FLOOR, BUILDING NO. A-63, SECTOR – 1, SHANTI NAGAR, MIRA ROAD (E), DIST THANE 401107., BHAYANDAR.|
|Branch||MIRA ROAD (EAST).|
ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065052, MICR code is 400065052 for ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED. Which is located SHOP NO. 6,7 & 8, GROUND FLOOR, BUILDING NO. A-63, SECTOR – 1, SHANTI NAGAR, MIRA ROAD (E), DIST THANE 401107., BHAYANDAR, THANE – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Abhyudaya Bank MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch, THANE Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for SBI MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Abhyudaya Bank MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ABHY0065052
- First four characters represent the entity (ABHYXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the MIRA ROAD (EAST) branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, SBI MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065052.
Service Charges Levied By Abhyudaya Bank MIRA ROAD (EAST) Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Re.1.00 per Rs. 1000 or part thereof, Minimum Rs.100& maximum Rs. 500/-||NIL||NIL||NIL|