ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED IFSC Code ANJUR PHATA Branch, MICR Code – THANE, MAHARASHTRA
Get ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED ANJUR PHATA Branch IFSC Code / Abhyudaya Bank IFSC Code ANJUR PHATA branch located in THANE city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Abhyudaya Bank ANJUR PHATA IFSC Code: ABHY0065068
|IFSC Code||ABHY0065068. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED.|
|Address||SOM SHIV PLAZA, ANJUR PHATA, KAMATGHAR, AGRA ROAD, BHIWANDI – 421 302., BHIWANDI.|
ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED ANJUR PHATA Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065068, MICR code is 400065068 for ABHYUDAYA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED. Which is located SOM SHIV PLAZA, ANJUR PHATA, KAMATGHAR, AGRA ROAD, BHIWANDI – 421 302., BHIWANDI, THANE – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Abhyudaya Bank ANJUR PHATA Branch, THANE Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for SBI ANJUR PHATA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Abhyudaya Bank ANJUR PHATA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: ABHY0065068
- First four characters represent the entity (ABHYXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the ANJUR PHATA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, SBI ANJUR PHATA Branch IFSC Code is ABHY0065068.
Service Charges Levied By Abhyudaya Bank ANJUR PHATA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Re.1.00 per Rs. 1000 or part thereof, Minimum Rs.100& maximum Rs. 500/-||NIL||NIL||NIL|