Canara Bank IFSC Code PATHSALA Branch, MICR Code – BARPETA, ASSAM
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code PATHSALA Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code PATHSALA branch located in BARPETA city or district, ASSAM state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank PATHSALA IFSC Code: CNRB0001755
|IFSC Code||CNRB0001755. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||VILLAGE P.O. BHOTANDA SADERI, BAZAR , DIST BARPETA( ASSAM) -781 328, PATHSALA.|
CANARA BANK PATHSALA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0001755, MICR code is 781015503 for CANARA BANK. Which is located VILLAGE P.O. BHOTANDA SADERI, BAZAR , DIST BARPETA( ASSAM) -781 328, PATHSALA, BARPETA – ASSAM and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank PATHSALA Branch, BARPETA Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK PATHSALA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank PATHSALA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0001755
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the PATHSALA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank PATHSALA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0001755.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank PATHSALA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||