Canara Bank IFSC Code BHAWANATHPUR Branch, MICR Code – BHAGALPUR, BIHAR
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code BHAWANATHPUR Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code BHAWANATHPUR branch located in BHAGALPUR city or district, BIHAR state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank BHAWANATHPUR IFSC Code: CNRB0001738
|IFSC Code||CNRB0001738. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||P.O.RANNUCHAK MUKUNDAPUR,, SULTANGANJ BLOCK, BHAWANATPUR, BAGALPUR DIST (BIHAR) – 812004, BHAWANTHPUR.|
CANARA BANK BHAWANATHPUR Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0001738, MICR code is 812015099 for CANARA BANK. Which is located P.O.RANNUCHAK MUKUNDAPUR,, SULTANGANJ BLOCK, BHAWANATPUR, BAGALPUR DIST (BIHAR) – 812004, BHAWANTHPUR, BHAGALPUR – BIHAR and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank BHAWANATHPUR Branch, BHAGALPUR Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK BHAWANATHPUR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank BHAWANATHPUR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0001738
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the BHAWANATHPUR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank BHAWANATHPUR Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0001738.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank BHAWANATHPUR Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||