Canara Bank IFSC Code SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch, MICR Code – BHAGALPUR, BIHAR
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR branch located in BHAGALPUR city or district, BIHAR state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR IFSC Code: CNRB0005748
|IFSC Code||CNRB0005748. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||CANARA BANK IN FRONT OF NAGAR PARISHAD MAIN RD SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR SULTANGANJ BIHAR 813213, SULTANGANJ.|
CANARA BANK SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0005748, MICR code is 812015005 for CANARA BANK. Which is located CANARA BANK IN FRONT OF NAGAR PARISHAD MAIN RD SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR SULTANGANJ BIHAR 813213, SULTANGANJ, BHAGALPUR – BIHAR and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch, BHAGALPUR Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0005748
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0005748.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank SULTANGANJ BHAGALPUR Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||