Canara Bank IFSC Code DARYAPUR Branch, MICR Code – PATNA, BIHAR
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code DARYAPUR Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code DARYAPUR branch located in PATNA city or district, BIHAR state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank DARYAPUR IFSC Code: CNRB0009021
|IFSC Code||CNRB0009021. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||VILL DARIYAPUR,PO NEORA, THANA SHAHPUR, DISTT PATNA, PIN 801113, SHAHPUR.|
CANARA BANK DARYAPUR Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0009021, MICR code is 800015030 for CANARA BANK. Which is located VILL DARIYAPUR,PO NEORA, THANA SHAHPUR, DISTT PATNA, PIN 801113, SHAHPUR, PATNA – BIHAR and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank DARYAPUR Branch, PATNA Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK DARYAPUR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank DARYAPUR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0009021
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the DARYAPUR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank DARYAPUR Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0009021.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank DARYAPUR Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||