Canara Bank IFSC Code KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch, MICR Code – DELHI, DELHI
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI branch located in DELHI city or district, DELHI state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI IFSC Code: CNRB0008670
|IFSC Code||CNRB0008670. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||CANARA BANK,KALINDI COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, PATEL NAGAR EC NEW DELHI DELHI 110008, DELHI.|
|Branch||KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI.|
CANARA BANK KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0008670, MICR code is 110015048 for CANARA BANK. Which is located CANARA BANK,KALINDI COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, PATEL NAGAR EC NEW DELHI DELHI 110008, DELHI, DELHI – DELHI and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch, DELHI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0008670
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0008670.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank KALINDI COLLEGE, DELHI Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||