Canara Bank IFSC Code NARWANA Branch, MICR Code – JIND, HARYANA
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code NARWANA Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code NARWANA branch located in JIND city or district, HARYANA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank NARWANA IFSC Code: CNRB0004748
|IFSC Code||CNRB0004748. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||GROUND FLOOR OPP : HOUSING BOARD NEHRU PARK NEW BUS STAND NARWANA DIST : JIND HARYANA, NARWANA.|
CANARA BANK NARWANA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0004748, MICR code is 126015052 for CANARA BANK. Which is located GROUND FLOOR OPP : HOUSING BOARD NEHRU PARK NEW BUS STAND NARWANA DIST : JIND HARYANA, NARWANA, JIND – HARYANA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank NARWANA Branch, JIND Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK NARWANA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank NARWANA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0004748
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the NARWANA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank NARWANA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0004748.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank NARWANA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||