Canara Bank IFSC Code DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch, MICR Code – RANCHI, JHARKHAND
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI branch located in RANCHI city or district, JHARKHAND state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI IFSC Code: CNRB0000183
|IFSC Code||CNRB0000183. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||ARTISAN HOSTEL, NO.1,, C/O T.A.DIVISION, HEC LTD, HATIA RANCHI 834 004, RANCHI.|
CANARA BANK DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0000183, MICR code is 834015004 for CANARA BANK. Which is located ARTISAN HOSTEL, NO.1,, C/O T.A.DIVISION, HEC LTD, HATIA RANCHI 834 004, RANCHI, RANCHI – JHARKHAND and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch, RANCHI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0000183
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0000183.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank DHURWA (HATIA),RANCHI Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||