Canara Bank IFSC Code DHARMASTHALA Branch, MICR Code – DAKSHIN KANNAD, KARNATAKA
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code DHARMASTHALA Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code DHARMASTHALA branch located in DAKSHIN KANNAD city or district, KARNATAKA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank DHARMASTHALA IFSC Code: CNRB0003057
|IFSC Code||CNRB0003057. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||CANARA BANK FIRST FLOOR, POST OFFICE BUILDING OPP SDM TEMPLE BALTHANGADY TALUK DHARMASTHALA KARNATAKA 574216, MANGALORE.|
CANARA BANK DHARMASTHALA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0003057, MICR code is 575015054 for CANARA BANK. Which is located CANARA BANK FIRST FLOOR, POST OFFICE BUILDING OPP SDM TEMPLE BALTHANGADY TALUK DHARMASTHALA KARNATAKA 574216, MANGALORE, DAKSHIN KANNAD – KARNATAKA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank DHARMASTHALA Branch, DAKSHIN KANNAD Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK DHARMASTHALA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank DHARMASTHALA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0003057
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the DHARMASTHALA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank DHARMASTHALA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0003057.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank DHARMASTHALA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||