Canara Bank IFSC Code KADALUNDI Branch, MICR Code – KOZHIKODE, KERALA
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code KADALUNDI Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code KADALUNDI branch located in KOZHIKODE city or district, KERALA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank KADALUNDI IFSC Code: CNRB0000732
|IFSC Code||CNRB0000732. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||MAIN ROAD, KADALUNDI, KOZHIKODE DIST, KERALA – 673 302, KADALUNDI.|
CANARA BANK KADALUNDI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0000732, MICR code is 673015012 for CANARA BANK. Which is located MAIN ROAD, KADALUNDI, KOZHIKODE DIST, KERALA – 673 302, KADALUNDI, KOZHIKODE – KERALA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank KADALUNDI Branch, KOZHIKODE Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK KADALUNDI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank KADALUNDI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0000732
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KADALUNDI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank KADALUNDI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0000732.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank KADALUNDI Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||