Canara Bank IFSC Code KSHIPRA Branch, MICR Code – DEWAS, MADHYA PRADESH
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code KSHIPRA Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code KSHIPRA branch located in DEWAS city or district, MADHYA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank KSHIPRA IFSC Code: CNRB0005832
|IFSC Code||CNRB0005832. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||CANARA BANK NEW AB ROAD KSHIPRA DEWAS DIST KSHIPRA MADHYA PRADESH 455001, KSHIPRA.|
CANARA BANK KSHIPRA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0005832, MICR code is 455015002 for CANARA BANK. Which is located CANARA BANK NEW AB ROAD KSHIPRA DEWAS DIST KSHIPRA MADHYA PRADESH 455001, KSHIPRA, DEWAS – MADHYA PRADESH and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank KSHIPRA Branch, DEWAS Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK KSHIPRA Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank KSHIPRA Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0005832
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KSHIPRA branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank KSHIPRA Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0005832.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank KSHIPRA Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||