Canara Bank IFSC Code THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch, MICR Code – CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU
Get CANARA BANK IFSC Code THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch / Canara Bank IFSC Code THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI branch located in CHENNAI city or district, TAMIL NADU state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Canara Bank THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI IFSC Code: CNRB0002649
|IFSC Code||CNRB0002649. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||NO159, THIRUVALLUVAR SALAI,, THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI 600 041, CHENNAI.|
CANARA BANK THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0002649, MICR code is 600015078 for CANARA BANK. Which is located NO159, THIRUVALLUVAR SALAI,, THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI 600 041, CHENNAI, CHENNAI – TAMIL NADU and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Canara Bank THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch, CHENNAI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CANARA BANK THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Canara Bank THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CNRB0002649
- First four characters represent the entity (CNRBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch IFSC Code is CNRB0002649.
Service Charges Levied By Canara Bank THIRUVANMIYUR, CHENNAI Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Canara Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.1/- per Rs.1000/- Min. Rs.100/- , Max Rs.2000/- per transaction||