City Union Bank IFSC Code MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch, MICR Code – BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
Get City Union Bank MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch IFSC Code / City Union Bank IFSC Code MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch located in BANGALORE city or district, KARNATAKA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
City Union Bank MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch IFSC Code: CIUB0000513
|IFSC Code||CIUB0000513. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||CITY UNION BANK LIMITED.|
|Address||SITE NO.61,3RD CROSS,ASHWATH NAGAR,KALAMANDIR,SERVICE ROAD,MARATHAHALLI,BANGALORE-560037, BANGALORE.|
CITY UNION BANK LIMITED MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch IFSC Code is CIUB0000513, MICR code is WAITING for CITY UNION BANK LIMITED. Which is located SITE NO.61,3RD CROSS,ASHWATH NAGAR,KALAMANDIR,SERVICE ROAD,MARATHAHALLI,BANGALORE-560037, BANGALORE, BANGALORE – KARNATAKA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To City Union Bank MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch, BANGALORE Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CITY UNION BANK LIMITED MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why City Union Bank MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CIUB0000513
- First four characters represent the entity (CIUBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, City Union Bank MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch IFSC Code is CIUB0000513.
Service Charges Levied By City Union Bank MARATHAHALLI-BANGALORE Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the City Union Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward