City Union Bank IFSC Code KUNNATHUR Branch, MICR Code – COIMBATORE, TAMIL NADU
Get City Union Bank KUNNATHUR Branch IFSC Code / City Union Bank IFSC Code KUNNATHUR Branch located in COIMBATORE city or district, TAMIL NADU state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
City Union Bank KUNNATHUR Branch IFSC Code: CIUB0000522
|IFSC Code||CIUB0000522. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||CITY UNION BANK LIMITED.|
|Address||DOOR NO 1/575 TO 579,SATHY MAIN ROAD,KUNNATHUR KOIL STOP,KUNNATHUR,COIMBATORE-641107, COIMBATORE.|
CITY UNION BANK LIMITED KUNNATHUR Branch IFSC Code is CIUB0000522, MICR code is WAITING for CITY UNION BANK LIMITED. Which is located DOOR NO 1/575 TO 579,SATHY MAIN ROAD,KUNNATHUR KOIL STOP,KUNNATHUR,COIMBATORE-641107, COIMBATORE, COIMBATORE – TAMIL NADU and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To City Union Bank KUNNATHUR Branch, COIMBATORE Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for CITY UNION BANK LIMITED KUNNATHUR Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why City Union Bank KUNNATHUR Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CIUB0000522
- First four characters represent the entity (CIUBXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the KUNNATHUR branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, City Union Bank KUNNATHUR Branch IFSC Code is CIUB0000522.
Service Charges Levied By City Union Bank KUNNATHUR Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the City Union Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward