Commonwealth Bank IFSC Code RTGS-HO Branch, MICR Code – MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA
Get Commonwealth Bank IFSC Code RTGS-HO Branch /Commonwealth Bank IFSC Code RTGS-HO branch located in MUMBAI city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Commonwealth Bank RTGS-HO IFSC Code: CTBA0000001
|IFSC Code||CTBA0000001. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Bank||COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA.|
|Address||LEVEL 2, HOECHST HOUSE,NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI 400021, MUMBAI.|
COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code is CTBA0000001, MICR code is 400240268 for COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA. Which is located LEVEL 2, HOECHST HOUSE,NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI 400021, MUMBAI, MUMBAI – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Abhyudaya Bank RTGS-HO Branch, MUMBAI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA RTGS-HO Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Abhyudaya Bank RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: CTBA0000001
- First four characters represent the entity (ABHYXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the RTGS-HO branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank RTGS-HO Branch IFSC Code is CTBA0000001.
Service Charges Levied By Abhyudaya Bank RTGS-HO Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward