Federal Bank HYDERABAD Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get Federal Bank HYDERABAD Branch IFSC Code / Federal Bank IFSC Code HYDERABAD Branch located in HYDERABAD city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Federal Bank HYDERABAD Branch IFSC Code: FDRL0001124
|IFSC Code||FDRL0001124. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||P O BOX 230, BLDG NO-4-3-389 TO 392,411,422 OPPOSITE SURABHI COMPLEX, BANK STREET, HYDERABAD.|
FEDERAL BANK HYDERABAD Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0001124, MICR code is 500049002 for FEDERAL BANK. Which is located P O BOX 230, BLDG NO-4-3-389 TO 392,411,422 OPPOSITE SURABHI COMPLEX, BANK STREET, HYDERABAD, HYDERABAD – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Federal Bank Ltd HYDERABAD Branch, HYDERABAD Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for FEDERAL BANK HYDERABAD Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Federal Bank Ltd HYDERABAD Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: FDRL0001124
- First four characters represent the entity (FDRLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the HYDERABAD branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank HYDERABAD Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0001124.
Service Charges Levied By Federal Bank Ltd HYDERABAD Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.Upto Rs.1000/- Rs.35/- Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/-
Rs.40/- Rs.5000/- to Rs.10000/-
Rs.45/- Rs.10000/- to Rs.1 lakh
Rs.2.00 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/- Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
Rs.1.50 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-
Min. Rs.200/- Above Rs.10 lakh Rs.1.25 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-