Federal Bank ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – RANGAREDDY, ANDHRA PRADESH
Get Federal Bank ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch IFSC Code / Federal Bank IFSC Code ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch located in RANGAREDDY city or district, ANDHRA PRADESH state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Federal Bank ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch IFSC Code: FDRL0001602
|IFSC Code||FDRL0001602. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||225, 226, 231 & 232 . ECIL ROAD KAPRA, HYDERABAD, RANGAREDDY DIST. AP, ECIL CROSS ROADS.|
|Branch||ECIL CROSS ROADS.|
FEDERAL BANK ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0001602, MICR code is 500049009 for FEDERAL BANK. Which is located 225, 226, 231 & 232 . ECIL ROAD KAPRA, HYDERABAD, RANGAREDDY DIST. AP, ECIL CROSS ROADS, RANGAREDDY – ANDHRA PRADESH and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Federal Bank Ltd ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch, RANGAREDDY Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for FEDERAL BANK ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Federal Bank Ltd ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: FDRL0001602
- First four characters represent the entity (FDRLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the ECIL CROSS ROADS branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0001602.
Service Charges Levied By Federal Bank Ltd ECIL CROSS ROADS Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.Upto Rs.1000/- Rs.35/- Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/-
Rs.40/- Rs.5000/- to Rs.10000/-
Rs.45/- Rs.10000/- to Rs.1 lakh
Rs.2.00 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/- Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
Rs.1.50 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-
Min. Rs.200/- Above Rs.10 lakh Rs.1.25 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-