Federal Bank MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – MUMBAI SUBURBAN, MAHARASHTRA
Get Federal Bank MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch IFSC Code / Federal Bank IFSC Code MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch located in MUMBAI SUBURBAN city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Federal Bank MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch IFSC Code: FDRL0000111
|IFSC Code||FDRL0000111. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||ZONAL OFFICE 9 LAKSHMI TOWERS GRD FL BANDRA(EAST) MUMBAI, MUMBAI.|
|Branch||MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE.|
FEDERAL BANK MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0000111, MICR code is NA for FEDERAL BANK. Which is located ZONAL OFFICE 9 LAKSHMI TOWERS GRD FL BANDRA(EAST) MUMBAI, MUMBAI, MUMBAI SUBURBAN – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Federal Bank Ltd MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch, MUMBAI SUBURBAN Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for FEDERAL BANK MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Federal Bank Ltd MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: FDRL0000111
- First four characters represent the entity (FDRLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0000111.
Service Charges Levied By Federal Bank Ltd MUMBAI / ZONAL OFFICE Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.Upto Rs.1000/- Rs.35/- Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/-
Rs.40/- Rs.5000/- to Rs.10000/-
Rs.45/- Rs.10000/- to Rs.1 lakh
Rs.2.00 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/- Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
Rs.1.50 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-
Min. Rs.200/- Above Rs.10 lakh Rs.1.25 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-