Federal Bank MUMBAI / VASHI Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – THANE, MAHARASHTRA
Get Federal Bank MUMBAI / VASHI Branch IFSC Code / Federal Bank IFSC Code MUMBAI / VASHI Branch located in THANE city or district, MAHARASHTRA state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Federal Bank MUMBAI / VASHI Branch IFSC Code: FDRL0001369
|IFSC Code||FDRL0001369. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||P B NO. 172 NO.51 APSARA APARTMENTS NAVI MUMBAI, MUMBAI.|
|Branch||MUMBAI / VASHI.|
FEDERAL BANK MUMBAI / VASHI Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0001369, MICR code is 400049007 for FEDERAL BANK. Which is located P B NO. 172 NO.51 APSARA APARTMENTS NAVI MUMBAI, MUMBAI, THANE – MAHARASHTRA and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Federal Bank Ltd MUMBAI / VASHI Branch, THANE Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for FEDERAL BANK MUMBAI / VASHI Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Federal Bank Ltd MUMBAI / VASHI Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: FDRL0001369
- First four characters represent the entity (FDRLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the MUMBAI / VASHI branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank MUMBAI / VASHI Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0001369.
Service Charges Levied By Federal Bank Ltd MUMBAI / VASHI Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.Upto Rs.1000/- Rs.35/- Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/-
Rs.40/- Rs.5000/- to Rs.10000/-
Rs.45/- Rs.10000/- to Rs.1 lakh
Rs.2.00 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/- Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
Rs.1.50 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-
Min. Rs.200/- Above Rs.10 lakh Rs.1.25 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-