Federal Bank YETTACODE Branch IFSC Code, MICR Code – KANYAKUMARI, TAMIL NADU
Get Federal Bank YETTACODE Branch IFSC Code / Federal Bank IFSC Code YETTACODE Branch located in KANYAKUMARI city or district, TAMIL NADU state along with MICR Code, address and contact details are as mentioned below. List of all bank’s, branches participating in NEFT/RTGS and their IFSCs is available on the official website of RBI & https://www.bankifsccode.backbenz.com also.
Federal Bank YETTACODE Branch IFSC Code: FDRL0002125
|IFSC Code||FDRL0002125. (Used for NEFT & RTGS)|
|Address||SHEBIN COMPLEX (GROUND FLOOR ), CHEVRACODE JU YETTACODE,VEEYANNOOR P O KANYAKUMARI DIST, YETTACODE.|
FEDERAL BANK YETTACODE Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0002125, MICR code is NA for FEDERAL BANK. Which is located SHEBIN COMPLEX (GROUND FLOOR ), CHEVRACODE JU YETTACODE,VEEYANNOOR P O KANYAKUMARI DIST, YETTACODE, KANYAKUMARI – TAMIL NADU and contact No – .
How To Transfer Money To Federal Bank Ltd YETTACODE Branch, KANYAKUMARI Using NEFT & RTGS
If you want to transfer money for FEDERAL BANK YETTACODE Branch, the first step is to add the payee details using the form provided in each internet banking services.
- Navigate to Add Payee.
- Enter payee details like Account Number, Name, IFSC Code, MICR (as provided above).
- Confirm and save the details to receive the OTP details to your mobile number.
- Once OTP is confirmed, then it may take from 30 min – 12 hours time to get approved.
- Once bankers pass added payee details, then you will be able to initiate the transfer.
Why Federal Bank Ltd YETTACODE Branch IFSC Code consists of 11 Characters: FDRL0002125
- First four characters represent the entity (FDRLXXXXXXX).
- Fifth position has defaulted with a ‘0’ (Zero) for future use (XXXX0XXXX).
- Last six character denotes the YETTACODE branch identity (XXXXX008014).
- So finally, Abhyudaya Bank YETTACODE Branch IFSC Code is FDRL0002125.
Service Charges Levied By Federal Bank Ltd YETTACODE Branch
Each bank has their set of standard service fees from customer and below are the Abhyudaya Bank charges for NEFT, EFT, RTGS
RTGS – Outward
RTGS – Inward
EFT / NEFT – Outward
EFT / NEFT – Inward
|Rs.Upto Rs.1000/- Rs.35/- Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/-
Rs.40/- Rs.5000/- to Rs.10000/-
Rs.45/- Rs.10000/- to Rs.1 lakh
Rs.2.00 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/- Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh
Rs.1.50 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-
Min. Rs.200/- Above Rs.10 lakh Rs.1.25 per Rs.1000/- plus Rs.25/-